Tainted [Trailer] Tainted [Trailer]

:3 YAY and stuff

:3 YAY looks rather marvellous since the beginning of it, good stuffs. I don't know what you're complaining about when it comes to your voice acting. You should do more! I like the art work a lot, excepting what I already commented to you about but I can totally understand why its like that, I don't blame you at all :3. The only things I could shake a stick at was the people when they moved off... it isn't quite quick enough to not notice them uh... not moving their legs? AND, as a tip MORE BLOOOOD :3:3 next time, but that could be just because blood is amusing to me. Ultimately I think it's a great bit of work and a tasty trailer... now go make the rest and be nice to fruit and vegetables this time!!

The Un-recycled box The Un-recycled box

Yay for fun morality!

Is it me or are people obsessed with spelling on here? Give it a rest! Lots of you bloody write abbreviated to extremes so don't give people stick just because they miss typed and over looked it. . ANYWAY moving on!

I like how everything isn't the size it normally is, I think you could have animated the box a little more while it was... uh... sliding, XD perhaps you could have made it hop like it did before. Other then that I can't see a problem with it I think it's great, if, as I've said to you before, it's a little... soppy for your name. XD

Mastermind 6 Mastermind 6

Riiighht....

Ok, not.. bad... in the drawing terms but sound was awful, I did not see the end because of the noise. You want people to watch it start to finish, use some sounds that aren't just going to put people off completely!

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

YAY for the awsomeness!

I think both the first and this one where brilliant, infact, I think I might get myself a T-shirt. I love it so much!! I can't think of a thing to criticise about it! Even if the two crazy but cunning unicorns are lacking in walking animation, it just wouldn't be the same if they didn't move in such a crazy way! XD I'll enjoy seeing more if you intend to make any!

crabs crabs

Brilliantly funny and adictive!

Where do you get your ideas, this is great, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it!

Mango Mango

AWESOMENESS!!

This is just so adictive, I want to listen to it forever! You're a genius!

Bereaved Bereaved

Emotionalness!

Thought I should put my input in as well! I think it is really well drawn and the voice acting is good, Bill sounds a bit unemotional occasionally but it doesn't spoil it at all, I think you got the expressions just right! The back ground music is a bit haunting in an odd way o.o I envy your speed! I could never get something this good done in just two weeks!... well actually I probably just couldn't do something this good generally speedy or not! XD Glad you got it into the festival, sorry I wasn't there to see it then. :(

*prods silvaness below * How unhelpful!